"One of the deep secrets of life is that all that is really worth doing is what we do for others" -Lewis Caroll
ABOUT THIS BLOG
From years of working in customer service and being on the receiving end, I am passionate about getting what I pay for and doing what I'm paid to do - which is to serves, smile and help each other out. A friendly smile costs nothing, and doing what you can for someone else makes everyone a little happier.
I started this blog in Perth because I had experienced such unenthusiastic customer service, and wanted to try and create some positive change.
ABOUT THIS BLOG
From years of working in customer service and being on the receiving end, I am passionate about getting what I pay for and doing what I'm paid to do - which is to serves, smile and help each other out. A friendly smile costs nothing, and doing what you can for someone else makes everyone a little happier.
I started this blog in Perth because I had experienced such unenthusiastic customer service, and wanted to try and create some positive change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment